7/16/08

July 4th


Over the 4th of July weekend, the kids and I went with Mom, Becky, CW, Alex and AJ to Baltimore. It was the first time I had been up in a year and the first time John had been there since he was a toddler. In all honesty, I have to admit that I was a little nervous about the trip with all the personalities involved. But, all in all, we all had a wonderful time. We spent Friday "down the shore" for a family reunion of sorts. Then Saturday we all went to Ft. McHenry, location of the battle that spawned the writing of The Star Spangled Banner. I've been several times, but it was neat to take the kids, especially the two older boys who are starting to learn about American history.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is fantastic, Tina! Love all your special comments & photos. Keep up the great work. It makes the miles not so distant! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete