7/13/08

Where to begin???

Somehow the past month has been so hectic that I've hardly had time to come up for air. I went back to work part time just over a month ago. I'm working as the administrative assistant for children's ministries at our home church. I really love it. I don't think I realized how much I missed having an identity other than "mom" or rather "mmmmmmooooooommmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy". As much as I love it, though, it's been quite a transition from being a full-time stay-at-home mom who simply volunteers. If I'm not working, I'm trying to squeeze in every available second with the kids. We've gone to the park, the pool (a lot), the children's museum, John had a week long day camp with cub scouts. . . We made a special trip up to MD w/ my mom and sister and her family to celebrate the 4th. The time is just zipping by. I cannot believe that Bethany's birthday is a week from today and that John goes back to school in a month. I think that the older I get the faster the time goes by.

Okay, enough chit chat. Bring on the pictures! :-)




The rest of these were taken at Edventure, the Children's Museum of South Carolina in Columbia, SC. It is a really cool place. The kids learned a ton of things and got to do lots of pretending. And the best part was that Daddy even got to go with us.


This is Eddie. He lives at Edventure. He is 4 stories tall and filled with things to touch and climb and slide. And all of the inside is designed to look like our insides. The kids thought it was cool. Frankly, I thought it was a little creepy.



I asked Bethany if she wanted to try milking the cow. She said, "NO! Peepee. Mess!"

Future dentists, perhaps??