1/29/09

Simple Woman's Daybook - 1/29/09

This is from the Simple Woman's Daybook. I thought it was fun.
FOR TODAY (January 29, 2009)...

Outside my window...it is sunny, finally!

I am thinking...I need to get some clothes folded.

I am thankful for...God's unsurpassable love

From the kitchen... I am baking a cake

I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt

I am creating...VBS registration materials

I am going...to Mom's to celebrate Becka's birthday tonight

I am reading...Jeffery Archer

I am hoping...for beautiful weather this weekend

I am hearing...my kids outside

Around the house...things are a wreck!

One of my favorite things...my nap with Bethany

A few plans for the rest of the week: Celebrate Becka's birthday tonight, headed to the mountains for women's retreat tomorrow.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I've been so overwhelmed in the past few weeks about how proud I am of my kids and how grateful I am that as much as I love them, God loves them even more.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great. Hope you don't mind, but I think I'll snag this idea. You are amazing & I'm blessed to know you! Hugs from Oregon!!!

    ReplyDelete