2/16/09

The Simple Woman's Daybrook 2-17-09

Monday, February 16, 2009
This is from the Simple Woman's Daybook. I thought it was fun.
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



The Simple Woman's Daybook~February 16th Edition
For Today...



Outside my window... is a bit of sunshine, but the warmth from last week seems to have hidden itself away.



I am thinking... about all the things that need to be done here for school and scouts and home and all the things that need to be done at church and I know why people get burned out.



From the learning rooms... we reading a book that I don't quite get. I feel we could do some of this in other ways.



I am thankful for... the Lord revealing his love to me through the love and encouragement of his people toward me.



From the kitchen... have a birthday cake to decorate for John's bff



I am wearing... pj's



I am reading... Jesus the One and Only by Beth Moore. It's a wonderful read.



I am hoping... to spend effective quality time with my son tomorrow.



I am creating... registrations and calenders and newsletters for church.



I am hearing... the air filter



Around the house... dusting, laundry, clear off the table,



One of my favorite things... feeling organized



A few plans for the rest of the week... Cub Scout banquet tomorrow night, Awana Wednesday night,



Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
my fantastic hubby braving the chaos of preschool to attend a "We love you, Daddy!" presentation for Valentine's day