1/1/10

Photobucket

I must admit that I'm not even a little sad to see 2009 go. This was a rough one for my family and many of our friends.
Unemployment
Financial struggles
Divorce
Illness
Deployment

There have been moments of outward beauty
A wedding
A birth
Simple moments of joy and beauty

I know that God promises to bless us. And He has.
My marriage has never been stronger.
Our spiritual lives have never been richer.
I've watched God moved in the lives of many loved ones.
He has provided for our needs time and again.

But I would be a liar if I said that I wasn't prayerful that God would allow us to see some outward blessings this year.

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." ~Jeremiah 29:11-13