3/16/14

Changes on the horizon


Author Robert C. Gallagher quipped "Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine."

Just as we are constantly changing and evolving as people, as parents, as homeschoolers, I'm finding the need to change and evolve this blog somewhat.



Some things just need updating.  When I created and named this blog years ago, it was for a purpose that it far different than what it has become.  I think that the name and address of the blog should reflect what that.

I also think it may be a good time for a fresh start.  I haven't yet decided if I'm going to stay with blogger or switch to wordpress (any suggestions?).  I'm still playing with layout and look, but I hope to roll out my new site within the next week or so.

So, hang in there with me, and watch for an address change soon!

1 comment:

  1. Rebranding is hard work. Good luck with it. Be sure to keep your old url so folks still find you. :)

    ~ Honey

    ReplyDelete